About this property
5 bedroom house for sale
DNG are pleased to launch 3 Claremont Grove to the open market, a superb, detached family home nestled within this exclusive cul de sac, presented to an impeccable standard, and complemented by a wonderful Karl Barnes designed rear garden. The current owners have fully renovated the property (2016) to an exquisite standard creating a home full of flair and styl...
5 bedroom house for sale
DNG are pleased to launch 3 Claremont Grove to the open market, a superb, detached family home nestled within this exclusive cul de sac, presented to an impeccable standard, and complemented by a wonderful Karl Barnes designed rear garden. The current owners have fully renovated the property (2016) to an exquisite standard creating a home full of flair and style.
Stunning accommodation of 178 sq.m comprises ground floor; entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, utility, guest wc, study/bedroom 5, first floor; 4 bedrooms, bathroom, converted attic; bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The upstairs boasts wonderful panoramic views of the sea, coastline and over the city.
The location is superb. Dalkey Village and Dart station Dart are close by as are numerous bus routes. Many of Dublin's finest schools are within the locality including Castle Park, Cluny, The Harold, Rathdown, Loreto Dalkey and Wyvern to name but a few. Dublin city centre is within striking distance as are Dun Laoghaire and Sandycove.
Rear Garden. Charming private rear garden mainly in lawn and bordered by mature shrubs and flowers. Wonderful patio. Beautiful stone walls. Pedestrian gate opening onto Glenalua Road.
Front. To the front there is spacious driveway providing off street parking for 3 cars.
Side. Side passageway providing access to the rear garden.
• Completely Renovated family home built in 2016, immaculately maintained and upgraded since.
• New double glazed windows and doors.
• Tasteful stylish decor throughout.
• Five large double bedrooms, one with en-suite and walk-in closet.
• Sea views from every bedroom.
• Large open plan kitchen, dining and living area with marble fireplace.
• French doors leading to granite terrace.
• Separate den on ground floor for office, playroom or fifth bedroom.
• Entrance porch with double glass doors leading into spacious hall.
• Separate laundry room and cloak area.
• Designer marble bathroom with rainwater shower fitted in 2022
• Downstairs toilet
• Gas fired central heating with new boiler installed 2020
• Hamptons style balcony for sunset views over Dublin Bay.
• Wonderful Karl Barnes designed garden completed in 2022 including granite terrace and low maintenance artificial lawn.
• Back garden gets the sun all day with views of Killiney Hill Park and Obelisk.
• Off street parking for three cars.
• Situated on a spacious, private cul de sac of just five houses, managed by residents’ association.
• Very private and quiet neighbourhood.
• Pedestrian rear entrance for immediate access to Killiney Hill Park and bus stop.
• Walking distance to local swimming spots such as Vico and Killiney beach.
• Walking distance to dart, shops, pubs and restaurants in Dalkey.
Council Tax Band: Contact us